3 Part Art Series Project Idea #1

This song inspires me in so many ways. There are no words to describe how much this makes me feel when i just listen to her voice, and feel all the hurt that comes from the way her voice is being pronounced. I would like to do something that involves making a video that shows or explains how I lost my fun, loving, outgoing sister to mental illness and depression. (by saying I lost her, I don't mean that she died, I mean that she use to be an outgoing girl but now she stays inside all day, doesn't really talk and the depression and mental illness has taken over her life). I'm not very sure what I want to do from this point on, but I'm going to talk with my sister if she would help me out and think of ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who decides if you are an artist?

3 Part Art Series (continuation)

Fibromyalgia Diagnoses