The Art Assignment

I find the art assignments videos actually really neat. At first I was thinking to myself "well that's easy, anyone can do that".. but then in the video when they said something along the lines of "its the objects YOU choose to use that makes it so special". That's where I find it pretty cool. Overall what I think about the art assignment and what they are doing is awesome. They are allowing anyone to be involved in making art videos and sending it to them or if you tag them in it and there is no due date. You can do it all on your own time and send it whenever. That's what I like. I have yet to watch more of their videos. But heres the video that my art teacher Mrs. Rose showed to my class today and this is what my opinion is on. (here is also their website link)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who decides if you are an artist?

3 Part Art Series (continuation)

Fibromyalgia Diagnoses